Customized to your exact specifications.
- Your New England Treads are made to order. The most common species are white oak, red oak, maple, yellow birch, red birch, and ash. Black walnut and exotic species are available as well.
- We hand-sand the bullnose of every single New England Tread, guaranteeing a perfect look.
- All of our returns (left, right, or doubles, determined as you look up the staircase) are joined to the tread by hand using industry specific wood glue that is stronger than the wood itself. There are no nasty nail holes distracting from the look.
- Winder treads, starter treads, and landings are all manufactured in-house by hand.
- We stain and or finish hand rails, balusters, and other stair parts to match your treads.
Live Edge and Custom Tables
We make our table tops either in butcher block style or edge-glued. We manufacture island tops, bar tops, laundry room tops, and counter tops.
If you are looking for a live-edge product, we will work with you to find the right slab, pick the right legs, and get your table made and delivered.
Available in black walnut, maple, cherry, or hickory with a contrasting stripe.
We offer two sizes: 1.75” x 12″ x 18″ and 1.75″ x 18″ x 24″.
In order to be more environmentally friendly, we are now bagging cutoffs from our mill and selling them as firewood/kindling. Dried to around 6-7% moisture, and packed into approximately 25 lb bags, this wood goes up fast! It is great for kindling, campfires, and pizza ovens.
Here are some more photos to illustrate the products we create.
Ready to Order?
Let us know what you need and we’ll gladly help you.
Pricing available upon request.